June 9, 2016 - 1:12pm
- Category: DRINKS
- Cuisine: LEVANT
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 litre full cream chilled milk mixed with 200ml rose syrup concentrate
- 1 tbsp basil seeds, soaked in water
- 1 packet falooda sev
- Rose water, to taste
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Cook falooda sev, drain and cool.
- In a tall glass add a tablespoon full of sev and 2 tablespoons of soaked basil seeds (they will swell up and become 4-5 times their original size)
- Add 2 tsps rose water and top it with chilled rose milk.
- Add a generous scoop of vanilla ice scream and serve immediately.