Got Computer Eye Syndrome?
Visual stress that occurs from too much close-up work with a computer can cause fatigue as well as reduced efficiency. Here's a way out of this disorder...
Of course, you can't stay away from your desktop or laptop. But you can avoid the eyestrain that results from it. There are ways out of the hazard called Computer Vision Syndrome that can lead to blurred vision, headaches and more.
- Experts suggests ways to fight computer vision syndrome:
- Change your postures and see that your computer is at a safe distance form your eyes.
- Blink quite regularly while keeping your eye on the computer.
- Reduce contrast of computer
- Take breaks when you are sitting and working on computer at a stretch Paint bright walls behind the computer a darker colour so as to tone down the strain.
- Use glare screens for the computer.
Take a break too: The American Optometric Association (AOA) recommends a 15-minute break for every two hours of computer use.