Recipe: Sel gosht
Sel Gosht Recipe made easy, learn how to make Sel Gosht Recipes at home.
- Mutton/Beef with bones: 500gm
- Fat: 100gm
- Onion: 250gm
- Tomato: 60 gm
- Curd: 100gm
- Green chilly (chopped): 2 no
- Coriander leaf: a bunch
- Garlic: 8 to 10 cloves
- Ginger: 1 Piece
- Chilly and turmeric powder: 1/2 Tsp
- Cumin powder: 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala powder: 1 1/2 Tsp
- Pepper: 1/4 Tsp
- Salt: To taste
- In a strong bottom end pan, put fat, chopped onion, garlic, ginger, mutton mixed with curd and spices (except Garam masala and pepper) Add salt and chopped tomatoes and cook over very slow fire. When Mutton/Beef is cooked add garam masala and pepper powder.
- Mix well for two minutes on slow fire and serve hot.